Do you want to help rescue groups place adoptable dogs?
Do you want to earn revenue while doing that?
Do you want to learn the best way to reach out to rescues and sell your services?
Super Star Rehabilitator of rescue dogs Jeff Coltenback gives you the crucial information you need to not only save rescue dogs lives but how to earn money while doing it!
We’re assuming that some of the dogs you work with have issues and have been returned to a rescue or shelter or were placed in the wrong home. Sometimes it’s hard to figure out what the dog needs and the key things you need to do to make it more adoptable. Jeff is going to teach you what he does in his BEHAVIOR ENRICHMENT TRAINING PROGRAM.
- How to reach out to the rescue groups and get them interested in working with you whether you’re a seasoned or beginner trainer
- Who should work with rescues and why
- A PDF with a sample of Jeff’s daily routine and commands he teaches
- A PDF called Observe-Assess-Report. A list of specific areas of the dog’s behavior that you can report and relay to the rescue so they can find the most appropriate owner for the dog
- A PDF Schedule of Suggested Fees to charge the rescue for training or boarding
- The information needed to gather and share with the rescue group so they know what kind of owner is best for the dog
Jeff also provides the specifics of what rescue groups need from you as the trainer and how to provide that information to them, as well as some of the key foundation behaviors that are important to make a dog more adoptable.
You will get Downloadable Mp4 video and audio files of Jeff’s presentation, as well as PDFs of material that Jeff shared during the webinar from his Behavior Enrichment Training Program.
Jeff Coltenback has been training and rehabilitating dogs for over 25 years. He specializes in rehabilitating dogs for 501(c)3 rescue groups and has a private dog training practice as well. He also has worked for many years as a holistic pet care practitioner. https://www.jeffcoltenback.com/