When you think about bringing your dog training business online do the following thoughts keep popping into your head…
How will I do my work online? I can’t visualize what it will look like!
I’m not good with tech and even though I’ve been on Zoom for online events I’m not sure I could run one myself.
BONNIE & JOEL WILL WORK PRIVATELY WITH YOU TO TEACH YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW DIRECTLY ON THE ZOOM PLATFORM. GET YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE NOW – AND WITH A LOT LESS HEADACHES.
In this live one-on-one training on the Zoom platform, we will teach you the 5 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS A DOG TRAINER NEEDS to learn about the Zoom platform:
- How to host your own session
- How to share your screen to show videos and documents to your clients
- Recording ins and outs and an easy way to make sure your client can have access to the recorded session
- The best view to see your client and their dog (our secret that we’ll teach you)
- The toolbar buttons to run your session
**I know that some of you out there are still thinking – I don’t know how I will be able to train online!!**
WE WILL SHOW YOU ACTUAL VIDEOS OF DOG TRAINERS USING ZOOM IN THEIR TRAINING SESSIONS.
EXTRA – Handouts Provided:
- Handout for starting meeting and inviting clients to your session
- Tip sheet of Important things to remember
- Client Instructions Form (to make it simple to invite your clients to your session)
- Equipment Needed to look professional during your Zoom session
IMPORTANT NOTE: you need to have access to a Windows or Mac Computer (PC or Laptop) for this training.
DTC Zoom One-On-One Trainng -$150.00
I was a little apprehensive going into the Zoom session, but I was amazed at how easy it was to navigate through the process especially when guided by your great instructions!
Positive Rewards Dog Training